Present to any screen, in any room, from any device
Wireless screen sharing makes it easy to engage the room, whether you’re teaching a class, or collaborating with colleagues. Cast from your personal device to the shared screen. Airtame makes it easy for anyone to use.
With Airtame 2:
- Share from any device with Miracast, AirPlay, GoogleCast, or from the Airtame App
- Share what you want, with full screen mirroring or just a single window; even cast to multiple screens
- Share it securely, with PIN code connect, windows domain authentication
- No shared content leaves your local network
- Educate, inform and engage
- When your screens are inactive, turn them into digital signage with Airtame 2 and Cloud Plus. Display information on upcoming events, class schedules or company news. Show motivational messages, product videos and more.
Design your display
Display websites, room agendas, digital menu boards, project progress and more. Access a range of apps including Google Slides, Microsoft PowerPoint, Dropbox, OneDrive and many more.
Schedule in advance
Set specific times and days for content to show on each screen around the school or office.
See what’s showing on each of your screens, via Airtame Cloud, to make sure you have the right content and correct image quality.
HDMI 1.4b / VGA* / DVI* *With external adapter
1920 x 1080 (up to 60 Hz progressive mode)
1280 x 720 (up to 60 Hz)
1 x USB-C (Power, HDMI, USB Host, Ethernet)
1 x Micro USB OTG port (Ethernet*)
Designed to work with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WPA2-PSK/WPA2-EAP/Open
Expected: 0.7 – 1 A @ 5 V* = 3.5-5W
Max: 2.4 A @ 5 V* = 12W
Ø: 77.90 mm (3.07 inch)
H: 13.50 mm (0.53 inch)