- USB Type-C with 65W Power
- Superior Capacitive Touch (P-CAP)
- Antimicrobial Surface
- Secure Android 11 OS with User Profiles
- Newline App Store
- Better Connectivity with Wi-Fi 6
- Embedded 20W Speakers
- Compatible with all Devices
- Eco-friendly Proximity Sensor
- Tiltable 4K Wide Angle Camera
- Enhanced Audio-Visual Experience
- The integrated 8-microphone array with automatic gain control and echo canceling technology ensures a crisp clear voice transmission from anywhere in the room. Embedded powerful 2.1 channel speaker system, including 2 × 20W and 1 × 15W subwoofer, make for crystal clear audio quality. Optically bonded 4K display gives you an ultra-wide 178° viewing angle. No matter where you sit, the image is robust and clear.
The UC Ready Z Series comes with a flexible 4K modular camera with 120° FOV can be tilted upward and downward within 15° to the angle that works for classrooms and meeting rooms.
- Proximity Sensor
- Equipped with a Proximity Sensor, the display will sleep/reawaken automatically based on human presence in the room.
Plug & Play USB Type C
Step into your space and bypass the setup frustration. The mental checklist to grab the right cables, troubleshoot connectivity and hope everything else interacts well can be overwhelming. With Plug & Play USB-C, the entire setup process is streamlined to one cable and instant access to audio, video, data, and more. And it doesn’t stop there! Never worry about the battery life of your devices, because USB-C also transfers 65 watts of power too.
Powerful Android 11
Faster performance must come from somewhere. Welcome to Android 11! With a more secure on-board operating system, you can connect to familiar services like Google Drive and OneDrive with confidence. Users have the option to disable the embedded OS without the need to perform a firmware update while still having access to the embedded annotation tools.
Enhanced Network Connectivity
Modular & Securable Wi-Fi module with Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth Compatibility. A built-in Wi-Fi 6 module, with a frequency range of 2.4/5 GHz, offers greater capacity, security, efficiency and performance, enabling an enhanced connection for better teaching and conferencing experience. Enhanced Ethernet connections now support Gigabit speeds.
Updated User Interface
The Z Series introduces a new and more elegant User Interface. Choose from several new themes with updated icons to customize your Z Series panel. The home screen has been revamped and streamlined. The floating toolbars on the left and right side can be expanded, collapsed, and moved for convenience.
New to the Z Series, user profiles help eliminate the hassle of device and user switching. Setup a profile just for teacher access and all their apps. Create a profile for a team that exclusively uses certain tools. Customize the settings and theme for each user. The possibilities are infinite!
Better Touch Experience
Save time and effort with a feature that understands your writing gestures. The Z Series supports Object Recognition that can differentiate between fingers, pens and palms to react as a marker, thin pen or eraser. The display also utilizes Capacitive touch, which supports Palm Rejection Technology, and can differentiate between a stylus or a fingertip and a palm or a wrist, effectively “rejecting” unwanted contact. All of this to make for a smoother and more natural writing experience.
Access everything you need to take notes, annotate during lessons or meetings, and more! With an impressive set of new tools, you won’t need another whiteboarding application to get right to work. Complete everything in one app including importing and exporting the images, videos, and documents you need. In addition, all Z Series displays also have a unique glass coating that kills and minimizes germs that come in contact with the screen, so you can confidently share the touch display with other users.